I don’t care what people think of me: Nathalia Kaur

Brazilian beauty Nathalia Kaur shares her B-Town POA with TOI
Brazilian import in B-Town, Nathalia Kaur, currently being touted as Ram Gopal Varma's latest muse, is pepped up about her Bollywood break. "I'm happy that the hard work is finally out for the audience to see. Till now I have got good reviews from people who have seen the song (Dan Dan) and I am glad I could adapt the Bollywood style dancing that I am not used to."

Nathalia is unfazed about being labelled an item girl. She says, "I don't care what people think about me. My song is not an awkwardly placed item number, but an integral part of the story. People might criticize and label you, but there is nothing wrong in doing an item number. Some people like doing the song and dance and not want to act, so what is wrong with that? Besides the Indian audience is intelligent and know what they want."

Nathalia, who is still new to film industry has bagged two Hindi movies and is set to make her acting dream come true. "I love the way songs and dances are shown and shot in the South films. I'd love to do more movies there. But right now I am concentrating on my Bollywood career." She adds negating that things have come easy to her, "I have been lucky to be there at the right time and meet right people, but a lot of hard work has gone behind getting where I am right now."

She's enjoying her life in Bollywood right now She says, "India has given me a very different experience. People here see Bollywood as a magical world and look up to the stars. B-Town's an amazing place. Initially I was scared of joining Bollywood films because of all the controversies. But now I feel more confident and comfortable. I think I'm here to stay."